Friday, August 21, 2009

Less trashier, much classier than who you prove to be.

Woke up at 630, and felt really sick. So decided not to go to school.
Slept till 1230, and i woke up feeling abit better.
then blahblahblah.
Didn't visit the doctor.
Cause i think its the same thing.

Anyway, I screwed up common test 2.
Every subject.
Can't wait to know which subject i failed.
..
Whatever it is.

Oh, and, I want to meet him again. Sigh, I hope one day, I'm able to find him.
Prays hard.

Tomorrow is the start of fasting month.
I hope, I'm able to fast, i hope my gastric will fuck off.


this coming monday, there's training.
then, in the morning have PE.
how to survive.
grrr.

I'm gonna post the picts that were taken during GIFT carnival.
Ruz sent them to me yesterday. so yeah.
:D thanks dude.


Alright, bye, I'm gonna continue strumming till my fingers sore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home