Sunday, August 2, 2009

boo,blogger don't allow me to post pictures already!
Wth.
anyway, I didn't take any pictures today.
Had kenduri at my cousin's house which is at bishan.
so its like, more or less an hour trip to his house.
Once, we reached, I had to help out in the kitchen.
wahaha, oh, and i was wearing jeans and tee.
hahah, then people start to ask, why never wear baju kurung.
hhaha, so i just smile.
hm, then yeah.

after praying and all,
i didn't pray btw, hah,
it was time to eat.
woahh, the food was like superb la!
damn nice.
I ate quite alot.
haha, i was kinda lonely uh there, cause I'm not really close to my father's side.
so i stick to my mum all the time.
my uncles and aunties start to joke around. the house was like full of noise and laughter uh.
then right,
suddenly right,
i got 2 miss calls from najib.
shocking uh, why would he call me.
then i asked him "you called?" through text uh.
then he call again.
so i answered.
then, to my utmost shockness, i heard something i don't know.
i was like, wth, who's this?
then i heard zoo la.
then harimau la.
so, there's a clue ah, harimau.
..
so i said to myself, this one confirm faiz.
then i heard nidia's laughter.
after hearing strange/weird noise,
i hung up uh.
I don't even know who i was talking to.
the hello goodbye thingy is so irritating uh.
haha, but right, funny.
then i texted nidia.
i asked her, eh you with the guys right?
then she say no, im at home.
something like that.
then i was like this is so weird.
then after sometime,
i realised that they pranked me.
haha, yeah.

so after that,
we stayed till 9?
then we went home.
:D
now, i'm at home doing social studies hw.

I've got lots of copying of work to do tomorrow morning.
Bye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home