Sunday, August 2, 2009

OMG. FINALLY THIS THING IS OKAY!:D

wahahahah,
anyway, I'm back from karaoke-ing and dinner! :D
actually, supper.
wahahah.

It was so fun uh.
Cause i love the room that my uncle booked at cashbox.
it was so big and cool.
and it cost $175 for 3 hours!
its worth it uh,
i took some pictures, will post it later on or something(:
so yeah, the first song i sang was, Love Story by Taylor Swift!
wahahahah,
had a duet with my cousin(:
sang with my mum too!

hehehe, so after singing,
we took 30 mins to decide where to eat.

yeah, so we ended up at this restaurant.
all of us wasn't satisfied with the food and the chef.
so my uncle complained.
He seemed so pissed off.
so yeah, i didn't finish up my food.

I was kinda full uh.
Then suddenly i had fever.
-.-
my mum was like, "you have fever uh?"
then i realise i wasn't feeling that well.
so yeah.

so we went home after supper.
;D

so its time for me to sleep soon.
:D
byebye.
and nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home