Thursday, June 18, 2009

Im happy that many ppl agree with me.
lol.
im seriously not laughing but im smiling.
Jerk, yes jerk.
lol.
im not laughing again. but im smirking.

argh.
fucking irritated.
i think back, and seriously, he's abit like one.
if you're reading this, and wondering why you are one, ask me.

i regretted apologising.
okay, maybe not, cause partly it was my fault.
but, to think again. i regret apologising.

Crying over someone who didnt appreciates me is not worth it.
but, I was kinda useless.
so, is it true? I dont know.

Maybe my frens knew me way better.
It was his loss? I doubt so..

but the fuxking shit is that,
fuxking ppl know how to lie about their feelings.
how do they do it?
I have no idea how.

the fuxking thing that made me hurt like fuxk is how can ppl lie abt their feelings.
I could have ended this up way earlier, but ppl just seem to stop it and wanting to start afresh.

argh.
i dont care what you guys may think, but im just expressing my feelings.

ive been thinking and thinking, i cant get over it as soon as ppl tell me to.


its not just about treating me nicely, its about how honest you are towards me.



i dont know how i do it but, i hadnt been eating well .
atleast it helpd me lose weight..
i was just kidding abt the helping thing.
-.-






lol. okay,
i wanna thank those ppl who helpd me.
you know waht i mean and you know who you are. :D


Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got that whole in love thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing
- rihanna, cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home