Thursday, May 21, 2009

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
-William James






HAHA.



GREAT. My mum had been called from my form teacher regarding my performance.
lol. My mum wasnt that angryy. but yeah. she's disappointed.
im disappointed too.
D:


my results are HORRIBLE.


Amazinggggg -.-










All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
And their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad




Okay. Bye, & i Couldnt care less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home