Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hello.
had 2.4, training today.
and yay me, no physical training for badminton.
=D
alright then my mum came to school to surprise me.
right.
haha, so went to th market and all .
was super tireddd D: gahh.
tmr waking up at like 5 ?
jacinda gonna wake me up. tnx babe<3


=D hoho.

okayy im off to bed soon after chem revisionn !
hoho ,
and all the best to the drama ppl for tmr;s syf.
hahahah im so gonna laugh my ass out tmr and enjoy! :D
hoh okayy byeeeee,
& saw ken todayyy morn ! HAHA.
Handsome seyy. with the david beckham hairstylee . dyed hair sumoree,.
he lookd totally diff. hahahaha ,
and saw irfan todayy ! LOL.
that #%^@#^@ who freakd me out with a lizard beforee.
hahaha i find that today's fun.
had so much to talk abt.


with ppl.








love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home