Tuesday, April 14, 2009

life's a pain in th ass.




not really.
i guess its only for tonight.



tmrwillbeabetterday right? yeah:D






why__must be so mean.
what did i do to __ that made __ hate me.
you told me to __ . but, you didnt tell me what was it for.
im sorry.
thanks for ________________________.
if i did anything to __ , im seriously sorry.
i dont know if i should return you ________________________ .
it wont feel right if i ___ it anywhere i go.
you __________ alot of time, ______ , and whatsoever.
but i ended up making you upset.
where did i go wronggg?




happy fillin in the blanks.
;(

you may not know this, but im just tellin you that you've made me upset too.
seriously, tnx for everything.
pastwouldbethepast right.
i dont know when is the right time to tell you.
iff you think you are the one im refering abt tell me.
it could be you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home