Friday, February 20, 2009

YO BACK FRM CAMPPPP HOHOHO .
ok uh. very fun ? okok uh .
some good and badd.
lazyyy explainn .
im jus gonna blog abt sandeep.
he gets on my nerves.
when i see him .
how i wish i could stuff fish on him

grrr looking at him is like.
the wrst thing ive seen .
come on laa .
the dragon boat thngyy .
keep hitting my hand like no one's business.
you think fun ah.
then still blame me .
knn laa .
grr .
dont know say sorryy.
wlw .

some guys on my class jus get on my nerves.
seriously.
finally i get to see some true colours during the camp.
anyway ,
my class , the girls just rawks big time .
we really do !
i love them like alot .
all will like cooperate one .
unlike the guys .
some keep think they so cool, good .
grrr .
anyway , it was a soso camp for me .
lol. and i didnt really get to sleep that well.
coz it was like freezing in the middle of the night .
first night i went , some of us told stories.
lol .
then yuning freakd me out .
lol . funny uh.


ok tmr off to study with preston.
hopefully its really studyy . xD





im not prepared for common test .
have not complete all my hws.



and i wont reeply tags today.
very tired.
D:


Andd yeah, the trainers rawks big time.
esp adlin ! ;D



anddd JiaWei under the good guys ok ! hhahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home