Thursday, February 12, 2009

dont piss me off this days.
dont irritate me also.
coz you may jus get a blast from me.
seriously.
i have no bloody mood these days.
so fxk off if you find me a bitch.
i dont care what you say.
i dont need you to care also abt me .
tnx ,
if you wanna care abt me, care abt yourself first.
and get a wonderful life first.
im pretty fxkd up these days .
and yet you fxking shit irritate me.
get a fxking bitch life.
seriously, dont fxkingly piss me off.
i dont like it .
you may call me a bitch or whatsoever.
but, im sorry, this is how i am gonna be.
i dont care already.
you can call me anything you like.
but, before that, reflect at yourself first if you're also the one that you're gonna say it to me.

fxk off those ppl who thinks im your bloody bitch.
i am who i am.
i can be anything i wanna be.
does it concerns u? hell no.
but, how i wish you never existed.
grr,
when i think of you right, i get so disgusted.
ew.
urghhh so sickk .
i seriously wanna vomit noww siaaa .
omgggg . -.-
okay, bye.

after reading this post , think whatever you want abt me.
i dont care aites.
FXK OFF LA BITCH/BASTARD.







CCB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home