Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 days mc .
means , when i get back to school , tons of hw awaiting for me.
scary right.
and , i just missed 3 periods of chem ytd.
wtf .
and today e and a maths . phy lit allllll ! common test ard the corner . D: how .
i just feel like staying at home for the rest of my life and rot at home too .
im just damn lazy to go back to school and then catch up what i had missd for today and ytd's lessons .


and i told cheryl everything ytd.
and im still thinking whether i should do it or not .
D:
sadddddddddd.

and im changing my no. soon .
and im damn happy for that.
coz , no more strangers would be able to know my no.
im gonna hand over my no. to the only one i trust .
<3
andd , im just gonna warn in advancee ,
dont ever spread around my no. without me knowing. tnx.




-Superhuman
Weak
I have been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive when I can barely speak
Barely eat, On my knees
..
But that's the moment you came to me
You don't know what your love has done to me
..
You changed my whole life
Don't know what your doing to me with your love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home