Saturday, January 24, 2009

hello!
Its Saturday! anddd its gonna be a busy weekendd !
D:
Andd david archuleta's song really meant alot to me right now.
The lyrics. haha,
you're listening to it now i guess. if only you bother much to read my post which i knoww you guys cant be bothered to read.
wahtever:D
Idk if im gonna be active in blogging anymore.
coz ive got alot to say right now.
idk whether to regret saying it ytd.
gahh , everything's screwd !
thankx to me and you and me and you.

i guess im not over you.
yet.
i hope i will be over you as soon as possible.
..
oh pls, i know youve been lying.
i guess there's no use being harsh to you.
You dont need to lie to calm me down. Because its useless.
I know everything already.
thanks alot.

:D !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home