Thursday, January 29, 2009

sigh . hw hw hw hw hw!
wth is this .
im facing some probs now.
base on my studies , life , and things that's happening ard me.
i dont know why cant you tell me what's happening.
i don't know what you're up to but , if you're reading this ,
i wanna apologise abt what ive said to you before.
i really didnt mean it.
stop bringing that topic back can?
i said i was sorry rdy uh.
i know i was that bad. but atleast i apologise. cant you just accept my apology ?
saying nvm , ok , blablahh doesnt make any sense .
i tried to tell you smth , but instead you ignore me .
tell me la what's happening and all. that diff meh ?
i said im sorry im sorry la !!
zzz . i didnt know what had happend right . gah
whatever man. up to you for everything!


THIS IS MY BLOG , I BLOG WHAT I WANNA BLOG. DOES IT CONCERN YOU?
NO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home