Sunday, December 7, 2008







wooo.
back from orchard
with nothing-.-
and i caught ppl staring at me.
coz i think i lookd like eskimo. wahtever man!
i wore tatt thing mahh.
,2nd, 3rd, 4th pic.
woahhh then keeep look at me -.-
then my mum whispered to me.,'i think you better take it off.'
x.x
very crowded mannn.
went taka first, then paragon.
my mum shooppppd much today.
gahh. so nvm . she offered me if iwant anything.
but i reejcted. hahaha sosweeet of me right. ^^
gg kl next week or next 2 weeks.
ITS SHOPPING time!
cant wait.
ive got a list of waht to buy.
mosttt importantly, is a hat.
yeahs.
i badly want one.
ive been searching for it just now. all didnt suit me. aiyooo.
actually got onee. its like veryyy big.
if i walk in a crowded place, confirm the one beside me get hit by th hat.hahah so imagine.
but i didnt buy that hohohohoh.
must find rdy in kl!
ate at fish and co. for dinner.
very full now. we're th last one to leave the place. cozzz it was like closingg -.-
hahaha. had my danish f&c.
anddd off we went back home.
^^
now, my eyes hurt like fxxxxxk sia.
-.-
i also dont know why.
zzz. coz of the contact lens i think.

eeeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home