Thursday, December 4, 2008






finally im backk.
srrry mai and nam for being late TT.
everytime if meet me alwayysss im the latest one.
srry k !
anyways , it was raining.
and my phone got wet and eventually it is spoilt. ==
k my bet la , coz i everytime put my phone in the toilet if im in the toilet too.
cozzzzzzzz very dangerous if isnt with me.
esp at home!
HAHA.
so yeah. gahh =(
seee, i hate my phone so much till it died.
my phone is like only 7 mth old ! or mayb younger!
=( gahh.
k thennn met zaki at the busstop near ehub there.
hoho.
then he came.
saw lucas.
haha it was like raining -.-
heavily ?
so we the superhumans go walk under the rain.
hahah.
yeah then went to buy tix.
veryveryvery sorrrry im latee till we cant watch the show we wanted.
'wild child' GRRR.
wahlaoo.
only got 2 time slots.
wl wei!
so we bot BOLT movie tix. -..-
i know.
alright then went to fish and co. express to eatt!
^^
lol. first time got praised by the staff there. hohoohohoho.
she saiiiddd smth anddd i was likeee red. hahaha.
hehehehe. today was blue day for me coz i was wearing th blue contact lenses and the blue hoody dressy.
anyway,
BOLT SUX CAN.
lol. the four of us was like, half awake in the cinema.
-.-
6 bucks , not worth it !!
DONT WATCH IT. seriously. dont ^^
if you wannt to also, i advice you to bring pillow ^^
hahahah.
rawr.
hhaha. didnt take picts with them today.
aiyo! i planned of taking but dk where to take so in th end didnt take.
end up, i took pict of myself at home. lol hengg i didnt dropped the camera -.-
lmao.
i love th necklace my mum gave to me.
hoho.
alrightt right after that fetchd my mum.
and veryy randomly, we went to whitesands.
hahah. so pasir risy day.
lallala.
and so im not gonna be with my phone for like 4 days. or could be a week ! =(
im gonna be back to my rotten psp -.-
grr.
alright thats it.

ohs ya and hweecheng , enjoy japan !
hahah lols. see sashimi , you will see my face instead, thats why you dont dare eat it. haha hf!
lol i keep forget when she gg. lols-.- but its like somehow ard this week wed or thurs cant rmb. ohohoh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home