Sunday, November 30, 2008

idn you.
idn you.
idn you.
idn you.
idontneedyou.
idontneedyou.
idontneedyou.

k.
kinda pissed.
k wahtever.
ytd night slept ard 3 ?
hahaha celine accompanied me thru texting.
hahahah her phone got a bloody prob.
i need to send twice my msg.
thenn she'll receive one of it.
hahah btw, nth is wasting my msges.
coz i have unlimited smses!
hahah.

I LOSTT THE BLOOODYY EARPIECEEE THINGYY.
NOT THE EARPIECE. BUT ONE PART OF THE EARPIECE.
BLOODY MAD.
zzz.
i guess i need to buy one more earpiece. HOHOHOHO.
YESSSAHH. this would be my excuse. hahahha,
=D
idk waht the fxk it is but its the rubber thingyyy.
loll.
it can make alot of diff althought still can hear using that earpiece tho.
lalalala.
-D
yessah.
hahah.
k gtggggggggggg byebye.


lalalala, life is wondernotful.
it takes no time to fall in love.
its so not wonderful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home