Monday, November 17, 2008

yo!
its 321 am. and im still alive.
i cant sleeeepp. hahaha actualyy i can but goshh not funn uhs sleep.
coughcough, smeone wanna accompany me but instead you sleep -.-
hahhaha k nvmm!
today, i ate like worst than a pig.
jumped like mad dog.
played audi like amirra.
wooah.
i think i would win a pig if its a food contest. for today only uhhs**
i think i ate 6 meals + 1 more supper.
morning once, lunch twice, tea break once, dinner twice, supper a cup of noodle.
i didnt know how i did the impossible.
but rightt in between those meals, 2 hours after each, roughly ard there, i did some workout.
hahahahaha. i cant believe that im growing taller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
to prove it, i had my mum beside me.
hahahah shhhh. im not gonna say.
sorry for being so crappy.
coz its 330.
and im still awake.
hahahah.
im gonna sleep at 4 i guess.
=(
and wake up at 11. coz mum's at home tmr and so, i had an auto-screaming-alarmclock.
hahahha jk.
~
oh yea btw, im going sunway lagoon on some day.
hahaha i cant rmb waht date.
weeeeeeeeeeeee.
with my cuzs there.
and i just hope i wont die of retardedness.
k just joking. hahahahah.
kk i really hope i wont die there. coz frm waht i know the rides thre is like way way wayyyyy 101 % scarier than at singapore escape theme park.
woahh thats scary.
anddd my sister going of to indiaaa, mumbye/manbuy/menbay(?)( i dont know spell ) hahaha.
YES AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i dont think she go the mumbye uh.
but somewhere in india to find her soulmate.
awwwww.
hahahahahahhahahaha. lmao.
and she told me this.
sister : woah next week i wont be seeing your face.
me : jumps for joy. YAY. me too. =D

ohmy right! happy man.
hahhaha i hope she bring some good edible food home that wont make my butt stuck in the bowl after eating it.
she said she wanna buy me sari.
HERE I COME MRS GURU!
we're gonna be bestfriends till then.
=D
k jk.
but right she's not gonna be at home for A WEEEEEEEEEEEEK.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYY.
im very happy right now that i can scream to your ears.

ahahhahha oaky. i cant wait i cant waitttt i cant waitttttttttttttttttt.
=D
for the cousin thingy and my sister flight to go meet her bf that she;s been describing to me since last year. hahahahahahah. just joking ah.

im very weird now. so mind if i write smth weird k.
hahahah
byebye
-Winks-

andd yea! winx the movie gonna be out on 20 nov.
anyone with me? =(
i badly wanna watchh.
i find the cartoon every episode cant miss one very addictive. =x

i bet my sis go india watch with her boyfriend. hahahah. kkk crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home