Tuesday, October 21, 2008

k! im so gonna continue posting@ :DD
hahahahahahahhaah
waitwait, i wanna thank those who wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd me many many ! :D
hahahahah
and tnx for th gifts.(=
heheh
okayy, after sku,
went to mall to eat with hc, xy, lx hidayahh! wOOoo.
x.x
okay the food threee really change my mood -..-
fcking toot lor.
zz so ex sumore. gah.
nvm once in awhile.
alright then hidayah and lx went off to their traininggggggggggggggggggg.
hahhhahhaha
k then, we went offfffff too!
hahha then i said smth that made them kiss me
lmao
x.x
i tot they wontttt kiss me for reall le -.-
thenn seriously kisssssseeeeeeed my cheeks.
hhhahaha (!)
goshh. i was red all the wayy~
sumore public. hahahahah. ppl would like tot we're some lost chicks.
xDD
malu k.
hahahah but right, honourd also! first kiss frm both of them falls on my bdae.
hahahh.
pretty daring yaw! okayokay. im so busy nextt weeek,.
ambassador ambassodor ambassodorrrrrrrrrrr.
sighhhhhhhhhhhh.

im fcking irritated by the fight can.
-_-
make me happy for once cannot ah?!
everytime, im the one who TRIED to make you happy first waht.
then you both treat me like that
waht the fxk.
then you told me you're damn mad and you just burst into tears.
i wanna help, but you wont give me the chance to help.
all you need is HER.
and not me.
I dont think so you need me.
Ask me hurry go check, cause want me to suffer alot right.
ytd still dare ask HER to do this cause of me -.-
do wahtever you want i wont give a damn la.
please la you think youre bloody smart,
dont let me blurt out everything k.
dont make me fxking mad that i go kill myself coz of you k.
if i die, im sure to get you la.
ccb.
fxkin bitch.
you think you older than me you can rule my world is it?
i'll prove you wrong la bitch.
you made me shed tears everyday can.
you always give me trouble.
everything is all coz of you.
youyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyouyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home