Monday, July 13, 2009

Sometimes You think You'll Be Find by Yourself
Cause a Dream is a Wish You Make all alone
Its Easy to Feel Like You Dont Need Help
But Its Harder To Walk On Your Own
- A gift of a friend by demi lovato


Today was kinda okayyyyy.
just that my temperature was 37.6 just now morn.
i took 3 times and it was still 37.6
i told sharon and nid, that there's a no need to send me down. yet they go against me and told ms ng while she was lecturing yuntao.
haha,
so i was sent down. hahaha,
Sooo, they took my temp againn.
it was 36.5
HAHA.
thenn i asked bulldog if i can just stay in school since im okay.
IM A GOOD GIRL KKK .
haha, no la, i didnt wanna trouble my father to come down to fetch me.
so i told him i was okay. :D
he let me off.
before that he asked,
you got cough, running nose, feel feverish, not?
i was no, no, no.
hahaha,
so i went to physics class.
WOAHHH, suayy sia, once i reach lab, my stomach pain like @%@^#!@.
yes, it hurts so bad. i endure the pain you know.
Soo, things got worst during PE.
first period was okay,
it was fun la , playing frisbee.
then i dont know why suddenly i start holding on to my thumb.
cause i think it hurts.
so i look at my ppooor thumb.
it was already swollen-.-
damn it la.
i was like no wonder painn la!
i didnt cry okayy. it was just swollen.
i think cause i didnt catch the frisbee properly? -.-
so yeah, it is still swollen now. D:
so, after pe was recess then mt.
afiqah kept singing the malay song.
xD
funny la she.


but, the good thing abt today is that, i managed to tell sharon how i felt uhhh,
abt something. :D
and went home with celine and shushan.
talked throughout the whole journey.
xD abt stuff:D


HAHA, okay, Im off to do my hw.:DDD


hahahaahaha,
bye(:



But you came along and changed everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home