Monday, December 29, 2008

HAHAHAHA. ytd night. cheryl praised me like woo.
HAHA. i blushh siaa all th way !
xD anyway, she's the second person to praise me abt being a _____ .
HAHAH. but i am not _____ enough .
:D
so i shall you knowww work it out ! :D
Lol. k im not being so serious abt it.
but its POSSIBLE.
;X
then im gonna have a bright future ahead.
woo! Cool right. Hhaahahs.
woahh ! then now i chatting with someone who say i actionn !! &^%$% basket !


& ohmygawd. im so excited for school.
hiphiphuraaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy ._______________________.
wtf man. this holidayyy is like fxking short sia.
and my skirtttttttttt , i think its like shorterr than this year.
;x
hope wont kena caught first day of school .
and im so lazy to remove my nail polish. x.x
first ttime i do myself so neatly. :DDDD
hahah. one nailll got 2 colours ! hoho. black and red.
vehh weird tho. haha but heckkk :D
woahh got alot of stuff to do b4 school reopens.
have to groom myself ! but the thing is, this yr sku hols i didnt dye my hair so it wont be any prob. aiyyyyyyyaaa have to wake up at 6 again ! grr.
lol hopefully next yr no detention or smth sia.
if not im their regular customer , as usual .
im so not prepareddddddddddd for 2oo9 !
;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home